Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The (second) Best Sandwich in the World

I'm going to let you all in to a little secret.

This



You know what that is?  It's the second-most delicious sandwich in the world.  It's pretty easy too.  You need two slices whole-wheat bread (I guess you could use white, but I don't think it's all that delicious), nutella, peanut butter, jam, and a small banana.  You spread a swirly delicious mixture of nutella and peanut butter on one slice, and top with sliced banana.  On the other slice, you spread a nice layer of jam.  Then you sandwich it all together and devour (in a ladylike manner, of course).

The first best sandwich in the world?  Right now, it's a secret known only to me and the most fantastic deli in Harrisburg, PA ;)  I'll give you a hint -best consumed with an ice-cold, cane-sugar sweetened cream soda.

No comments:

Post a Comment